Rialtes is seeking a motivated and passionate person to join us as a SQL Developer . If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of high quality database solutions
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements
- Research required data
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables
- Analyse existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Suggest new queries
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration
- Provide timely scheduled management reporting
- Investigate exceptions with regard to asset movements.
- Designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance.
- Design, create, and implement database systems based on the end user’s requirements.
- Improve application’s performances.
- Prepare documentations for database applications.
- Memory management for database systems.
- Develop database schemas, tables and dictionaries.
- Ensure the data quality and integrity in databases.
- Fix any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures.
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- Take regular database backup.
- Test databases and perform bug fixes.
- Provide authentication and authorizations for Database
- Develop best practices for database design and development activities
Job Type: Contract