Roles and Responsibilities
- Responding to client support requests.
- Contacting clients to find out the nature of the incident or Service Request.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Installing and maintaining hardware and computer peripherals.
- Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
- Troubleshooting networking and connection issues.
- Troubleshooting for Printer, Scanner, Camera System etc
- Knowledge on Access & Permission Tickets (Access to Software / Applications based on ticket)
- Network Knowledge on Router & Switch Configuration / Troubleshooting
- Server Knowledge on AD, Exchange Support & Troubleshooting
- Understanding of SLA and IT Ticket Tool.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Desktop Support or Technical Support 4-5 + Years of Experience
- Amazon Web Service / Azure Knowledge / Certification
- Network Certification CCNA or CCNP
- Windows Certification MCSA
- ITIL Knowledge / Certification
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Knowledge of computer hardware systems, software, and MS Office Products.
- Knowledge of popular operating systems, software applications, and remote connection systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Category: IT Infrastructure Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune/Remote
Experience: 3 to 5 Years