Key Skills: –
- ABAP Development
- OO ABAP
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Connect with stakeholders or business division leaders to gain a full understanding of the problems they are looking to solve.
- Analyze and Architect scalable, flexible solutions that are extensible to future business needs using SAP technology
- Evaluate and articulate solution values to all levels of the organization.
- Create innovative and practical designs that account for the end-to-end technical solution of a system, in line with the business strategy and objectives and within the context of the available technology environment.
- Communicate the designs, and intended architecture, work closely with additional external Developers and Analysts, and lead with Planning, testing, and deployment until the final delivery of the solution to the stakeholder.
- Perform hands-on solution design, solution architectures, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proofs-of-concept, and development tasks.
- Contribute to the development of governance structures, methodologies, and compliance activities.
- Guide others in resolving complex issues in solution architecture and lead solve complex, escalated aspects of a project.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics. Desired Candidate:
Experience Required: –
- Minimum 2 years of experience working on ABAP developments in all areas for RICEF
- Should have knowledge of working on performance optimization techniques in ABAP
- Working knowledge of OO-ABAP with hands-on experience in OO developments
- Knowledge of OData development is a plus
- Exposure to Agile methodology is an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/related field; or equivalent relevant.
Job Category: SAP ABAP Consultant
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 2-3 Years