Laying down the grounds
What are the standards in healthcare?
- Transport standards- FHIR, DICOM, CDISC, etc.
- Content standards- HL7 v2 & v3, C-CDA, USCDI, etc.
- Security standards- HIPPA, GDPA
- Terminology standards- ICD-10-CM, CPT, HCPCS, NDC, etc.
- HL7 V2
- HL7 V3
- HL7 CDA (Clinical and Administrative Domain)
- HL7 CCD (Continuity Care Document)
- HL7 EHR (Electronic Health Records)
- HL7 FHIR (Fast Health Interoperable Resources)
Benefits of HL7
- Data uniformity
- Enhanced patient care
- Easy data transfer
- Better medical decisions
- Convenient record keeping
HL7- a new face for healthcare
How Rialtes fits in the picture?
The final nail
Table of contents: Starting with the foundation Co-existing complications Leveraging …
Table of contents: At present Introducing the concept of mobility …
Table of contents: Setting the parameter Healthcare at present What …
Table of contents: The early age A revolutionary time YARDI …
Table of contents: Laying down the grounds What are the …
Table of contents: Introduction Problem Statement Why is it required? …
“Everything that can be invented has been invented“ Charles Duell, …
The Healthcare industry has been experiencing a revolution in the …